Camp Services and Accommodations
Meziadin Junction Camp is designed and serviced to serve up to 75 occupants including staff. We pride ourselves on exception client service and a well maintained quality camp providing comfort for your workers. Our team will deliver reliability and exceptional value that will not be surpassed.
- 3-Unit Kitchen plus additions making it capable to serve the camp
- 49 Person Frameless LPG dorm with ‘Semi Private’ Washrooms
- 4-6 person ‘Jack and Jill’ skidded electric wet sleepers
- 1 LPG Recreational Unit 24 x60 that includes a 70″ Television, 2 Public Phones, 2 sets of love seats, couches, chairs, coffee tables and also a weight room facility
Special Note: We offer Day-Rate Packages which include accommodations and 3 Meals per day.
Potable water is provided through the camps permitted water system. Additionally, bottled water is available for meals. Bottled water is not intended to be unlimited, nor to be meant to supply workers through the day, but there for in camp consumption and at meal times. Bottled water is allowed for based on 2 to 3 bottles per person per day. Additional water is available by the case on a cost plus basis for in field consumption.
Meziadin Junction Limited Partnership provides camp catering and cleaning services.
- Rooms cleaned daily as required
- Washrooms cleaned daily prior to shift change
- Common areas/offices etc. cleaned once daily
- Sheets changed weekly or on change of occupancy
- Supply clean towels
Included in our quotes is a complete craft linen service for the camp including:
- Bed sheets and pillow cases
- Towels, towelettes and face cloths
- Bath Mats
- Shower curtains
Meziadin Junction Limited Partnership will provide a camp manager to oversee camp administration including the following duties:
- Front desk service (check in and check out)
- Camp orientation of new arrivals
- Oversight of the catering and cleaning staff
- Oversight of camp maintenance (work to be completed by others)
- Coordination with the client
Television and Communications
- Wireless internet available through camp sufficient for a reasonable internet experience for the camp population. The internet service is satellite based and not intended to allow for streaming of movies, games, or other high bandwidth applications. Usage will be monitored and throttled if required.
- MJLP will provide a basic cable TV package that includes minimum 18 channels.